What We Do
AFP is the professional association and global community for fundraisers committed to a code of ethics and standards, education, research, and building the profession. It’s a place for people and organizations dedicated to creating impact through philanthropy.
AFP Central Ontario Chapter is committed to these ideals and to you, your career, and to helping YOU change the world. Join us!
Become a member of AFP and be part of your professional and philanthropic community. In addition to receiving resources and opportunities from AFP International, members of the AFP Central Ontario Chapter receive exclusive or discount access to exceptional opportunities for professional development and networking for all levels of experience. These are included in your Chapter dues.
All AFP Members must subscribe to the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards, promote The Donor Bill of Rights and have been employed by an organization that provides benefits to society
News & Announcements
- AFP Member Spotlight: Mark Chilutti, CFRE
- Mike’s Monday Message Takeover: Impact of the PAC on AFP Lobby Week
- 6 Steps to Improve Your Marketing Maturity
- A Development Professional’s Advice for Emerging Leaders
- Mike’s Monday Message: Ethics Awareness Month
- One Day’s Pay: A Path to Reconciliation
- Le salaire d’une journée : Une voie vers la réconciliation
- AFP Member Spotlight: Evan Wildstein
- National Philanthropy Day Highlights 2023
- Gratitude: Philosophy and Practice