What We Do
AFP is the professional association and global community for fundraisers committed to a code of ethics and standards, education, research, and building the profession. It’s a place for people and organizations dedicated to creating impact through philanthropy.
AFP Central Ontario Chapter is committed to these ideals and to you, your career, and to helping YOU change the world. Join us!
Become a member of AFP and be part of your professional and philanthropic community. In addition to receiving resources and opportunities from AFP International, members of the AFP Central Ontario Chapter receive exclusive or discount access to exceptional opportunities for professional development and networking for all levels of experience. These are included in your Chapter dues.
All AFP Members must subscribe to the AFP Code of Ethical Principles and Standards, promote The Donor Bill of Rights and have been employed by an organization that provides benefits to society
News & Announcements
- Global Diversity and Emotional Intelligence Awareness Month
- Cultura filantrópica binacional y el Rol del Procurador de Fondos en México y en EUA
- The Power of Integrating Texting into Your Fundraising Campaigns
- Les avantages d’intégrer les textos à vos campagnes de collecte de fonds
- AMT – What is it and why should fundraisers be concerned?
- IMR : De quoi s’agit-il et pourquoi les professionnel.le.s en collecte de fonds doivent-ils s’en préoccuper?
- Leadership: A Time of Reckoning?
- Leadership : Temps de faire le point?
- Mike’s Monday Message: Honoring Fundraising Excellence
- AFP Member Spotlight: Spandan Chakrabarti
- National Philanthropy Day Highlights 2023
- Doing Less to Do More - How I Learned to Focus for Success